About Me

My photo
Ottumwa, Iowa, United States
My name is Ambrogio Notte. I am a relatively dark and nature minded Luciferian Pagan...nuff said :-)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pharm Animals

I might be jumping this topic a little bit, so I won't go into much detail until I have the whole story. But there is a preview floating around CBSNEWS.com that I think is a big concern especially since I am (supposed to be) taking penicellen right now. The preview is called "Antibiotics and the Food Supply" and talks about a farmer who used antibiotics to help his pigs grow and maintain good health. When he a was gored by a boar with an antibiotics resistent "superbug" that the boar then passed on to him. Could the over prescription of antibiotics medications AND the use of them by factory farms on their animals cause antibiotics to one day stop working at all?

See the preview:

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Adversarial Light,
Mortecai

No comments:

Post a Comment