About Me

My photo
Ottumwa, Iowa, United States
My name is Ambrogio Notte. I am a relatively dark and nature minded Luciferian Pagan...nuff said :-)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stop Dragging Your Feet!

So, apparently the United States military is going to repeal don't ask don't tell! I talked about this a little bit the other night in "Fuckie, Suckie" (no, it's not a title with any sexual innuendo). And it basically seems that those who oppose the repeal just don't want to say "I hate fags, and if we have to have fags around I really don't want to know about it!" So they coming up with some of the lamest excuses that I've ever heard to try and make sure that this does not happen.

Some examples of this are: ...JOHN MCCAIN - you know I'm really sick of the media trying to make us feel like we need to respect John McCain just because he was a prisoner of war. This doesn't make him a military expert, nor does it give him any justification for saying that we are at war, and our forces are trying to rebuild after 8 years of combat and THAT is why "Don't ask, Don't tell" should NOT be repealed at this time. When it is PRECISELY THAT REASON that it should be repealed. Now I - like John McCain - am no military expert, but when I hear things like "allowing gays (they usually use the term "homosexual" which is starting to become more insulting that "fag" these days) to serve openly in the military would be detrimental to unit cohesion, I have to ask; "If this is the case, are America's servicemen mature enough to even be carrying a gun in first place?" Seriously, these men and women are supposed to be some of the most skilled and most disciplined in the WORLD! So that leaves me with only two conclusions to come to...either homophobic lawmakers are looking for excuses to stop DADT from being repealed, OR we are all being lied to, and the American military is really just a good ole boys club of immature morons that shouldn't be allowed near guns or sharp objects!

But I honestly believe (or maybe just HOPE that I'm right) that the former is true. I want to believe with all of my mind, body, and soul that America's military is a hotbed of mature, intelligent, respectable, AND tolerant young (and at the higher levels OLDER) men and women who are more sophisticated then idiotic, homophobic, corporate whores in Washington! So for the time being I would say to republician and democratic lawmakers alike STOP INSULTING AND DEGRADING AND BELITTLING some of our bravest citizens, and some of the (I hope) biggest defenders of LIBERTY AND FREEDOM (not necessarily America).

That's all for now, check back for more on the Tea Party "Convention" later on tonight!

Regards in Adervsarial Light,
Mortecai

No comments:

Post a Comment